Saturday 26 January 2008

Missing Floors and Flying Lessons

Thought I should let you know floor 213 turned up for a day or two so it can't be going very far. Unfortunately Octavia from class 4 was still somewhere on the floor when it vanished again. I say unfortunately although I'm afraid to admit I thought it was fortunate; Octavia is the biggest bully in the first year. I still plan to find out where it goes to, maybe I'll hitch a lift next time it appears?

I mentioned when I first arrived that I was off to a flying lesson so I thought I'd let you know how they're going. Simply put, they're not. I think I am the worst flyer known to livingkind, yes the entire livingkind not just dragon- or mankind. There must be some secret to getting wings co-ordinated, mine just seem to do whatever they fancy. Spike is a brilliant flyer, he has even been put forward for the intermediate flyers classes. I'll be happy just to be able to hover more than a few seconds off the ground, I look more like a jumping bean than a graceful dragon. If anyone has any tips I'd be very grateful... flying exams are in a few months time!

Seeya soon

Fluff x

P.S. Spike wants me to ask why most humans seem to think dragons are green?

P.P.S You don't have to answer that, I think he just wanted to have his name on the post.

No comments: