Tuesday 29 July 2008

Fluff was right?!?

This is the first time I've been at the school without Fluff or Ruby. Everyone seems to have gone home. There are good and bad sides to this. With no one here I get more freedom, oh and there's no one patrolling the lower corridors. It also means there is plenty of Honeydew's cooking to go round... definitely not a good point!

I went for a bit of wander around the school yesterday... OK I was being nosey and trying to see what areas I could get away with exploring. I won't explain exactly how I came to overhear Sulfire and another dragon talking (because I would probably get into a lot of trouble... and I don't want others to copy me), but I did. They were saying something about the dungeons being on level 1313 which means that a) you would have a lot of stairs to go down (could explain the missing engineers?) and b) it is a very dangerous floor to be on (floors with 13 in seem to like travelling). They were also talking about a strange sound (I haven't heard anything odd yet) and Sulfire was actually sounding quite worried.

I have to say, I'm starting to think Fluff was right, something is definitely going on. I'm going to start my detective work on floor 213... if it's there...

Spike

No comments: